Monday, July 18, 2005

passion

this entry comes after a week of thinking over my amazing experience in copenhagen and receiving a specific email.

I have had one of those life changing experiences when a person realizes that their life, well, has to change. for me, this is in large part due to this overwhelming feeling of freeness, comfort, and sensuality for life that was sparked last week. so that's it. I am going to live with passion. yes, there will be times when the engrained need to plan will seep into my life, I'm certain. but from here on out things are going to be different. the highs, the lows, I'm going to feel it all, allow it to be what it is, and not restrict myself to what I should do, who I should love, where I should be. this is my life and, as a wise man said to me recently, 'this isn't a dress rehearsal.'

it most certainly is not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home