Monday, July 04, 2005

another october, another marathon

after being a spectator for the london marathon, I knew that I had no choice in running another marathon. so, here I am, in the middle of my training program to get ready for chicago, which is on october 9, fyi. I've been feeling super great in my training runs and, though I've been training on my own for the most part, am really enjoying the whole process.

now, if I'm going to run another marathon, I couldn't not help raise money for some cause yet again. so, for the third year running (excuse the unintentional bad pun), I am raising money for the AIDS Foundation of Chicago. so, the charity push:

please, please, please give whatever you can to my effort to raise $1,000 for the AFC by visiting http://www.aidsmarathon.com/participant.asp?runner=CH-1776&EventCode=CH05 and give what you can! every dollar counts!

for further info, feel free to message me.

re: other bits and bobs, I have plenty to say about this past weekend. unfortunately, I have much to say in my dissertation and little time, so off to that I go. hope that this finds you all well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home