Monday, June 06, 2005

barcelona baby!

only because I've turned into a poor blogger (of course post-course essay time) am I quickly dashing off this note. but also because I am hella excited to lay about on the beach and be a flaneur in spain...yay! off to barcelona this afternoon for three wonderful days. have promised not to bring more than one dissertation-related book with me. hey, a girl needs something to read on the beach, right? am feeling more optimistic about my dissertation but can already see how easy it will be for summer to slide through my fingers and do little to nothing. will refocus on self-structured lifestyle post-mediterranean indulgence.

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

yeah!!!! buen viaje! say hello to my adopted country for me :)

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home