Tuesday, May 31, 2005

there's nothing that I hate more...

okay, an extreme introduction to this message that is not totally true about my subject o' the day. obviously I hate things like mass violence, people who don't respect others, and exploitive trade policies. but up on my list, espeically in the last month or so, has been this damn crazy frog ringtone. my god people. I certainly hope that it hasn't taken over the states as it has here. if I hear this annoying bing, bing, binging once more on the bus or on some popup screen when I'm in the library, my brain may melt. it is that annoying. what is even more annoying is that over 100,000 people downloaded the damn thing last week, to make it the highest charting single in the u.k. over coldplay's new song. seriously, it's a sickness and it needs to be stopped.

in other things, I am trying to self-structure my life in the next two months around the following things: traveling, coffee, running, the gym, job searching, soul searching, new music, and my dissertation. obviously this list in not in order of importance; listing my dissertation last connotes how f*n scared I am to write a bad paper on what could be a cool topic. mmm...more on that later.

off to coffee and dissertation and bask. oh, yes, that's one of my other priorities for the next several months (aka summer): to bask hella lot. I can't imagine that this will actually result in more freckles, but writing that is jinxing myself already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home