Tuesday, July 15, 2008

hot child in the city

today seems to be the first of one of those really hot days in chicago. a day where the wind on your neck feels like it is coming from a large blow dryer. the hot wind tired me as I rode down the lakefront path to pick up my computer, but it was also something of a blessing, as there were fewer people on the path. (hooray!)

I've found refuge in an air conditioned coffee shop. for the price of a muffin, I have a cool space to work in. so, why am I not getting anything done? ah, the guilt/anxiety of studying for prelims.

on to power through geertz before meeting up with mct for movie in the park. though neither of us want to miss 'all about eve' on a huge screen, we're both trying to swallow work guilt. this is summer, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home