Wednesday, June 11, 2008

park slope = no desire to be pregnant

am in bklyn to visit a couple of friends from london. am spending the afternoon in a coffeeshop to get hella work done in the way of studying for prelims. there are children crawling all over the place, kids kicking balls, and moms just thinking it is the cutest thing ever. now, I recognize that many women in the twenties at some point utter, 'I don't think I'll want to be pregnant for quite some time,' for whatever reason. and yes, not all of them mean it. I can't say in particular that I mean it either, but dear god, here's one reason not to procreate: turning your local coffeeshop into an indoor playground. so not cool.

and here I go, back to trying to get work done while kiddies throw balls about my feet. fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nolicakes said...

well, too bad i just *totally* impregnated you!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home