Sunday, April 13, 2008

it's that time of year.

the time of year when my back muscles are tight, when I start to eat big cookies because I don't know what else to do with my stress, when I spend far too many hours at my computer trying to think through the 'great idea' about which I'm writing another paper for another class. it's the time of year that I always feel too inactive but can't allow myself the time to do a bit of yoga, for fear that I'll fall even further behind. it's the time of year that my neuroses are evident for everyone to see. it's the time of year of too much caffeine and too little sun. it's the time of year that I can't go to chi to see mct. it's the time of year that I really wish that I could breathe a bit deeper and be a bit more confident that all of the work will be completed and will be quality.

five weeks left of the semester. at least five big tasks ahead.

here I go...

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

~~~ (those little squiggles are representations of good vibes, being sent directly to you, through the air from moi)

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home