Wednesday, February 27, 2008

photos from the holiday party

two months later, a few photos of some of my dear friends in madison. if I didn't have some good people around me, I don't know if I would make it through the hours of reading in the bitter, bitter cold.

the most fun part of the evening was not captured on film, unfortunately. looks like sara and I will have to have another walkoff.



sara & I at the fete.



ryan talking about something or other. apparently I didn't approve.



and surprise, surprise, tim's licking my neck. mmm...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey girlie - this has NOTHING to do with your photos or blog - although thanks loads for the Fey video. Missed it when it aired and just watched.

Really I'm writing to say I'm sorry I haven't called you back in 8 million years. I'll try to catch you later this afternoon.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home